Are you looking for a tech writer job where you can work from the comfort of your home? We have got a golden opportunity for you! If you are a tech geek who is interested in writing content on technology-based topics, you can apply for a job on our website and join our team.
For those of you who don’t know, we are a team of tech enthusiasts with a passion for teaching others about technology. At Geek Instructor, we provide information on a variety of topics such as tricks, tips, news articles, gadget reviews, buying guides, how-to tutorials, and more.
Here are the details about the job requirements for tech writing on our website –
- Must have good writing skills in English and the ability to adapt to different writing styles.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic about technology and up-to-date on the latest trends
- Should have significant expertise with smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, and other tech gadgets
- Should have expertise in researching topics properly to create a unique content
- Should know how to take screenshots and apply annotations
- Should know the basics of using WordPress
- Should have the basic knowledge of SEO
- At least 1 year of experience in content writing (negotiable if you have extremely good writing skills)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members effectively.
- Writing well-researched and SEO-optimised articles with unique content which must be different from other existing articles on the Internet.
- Must complete the assigned task before deadline and fulfill the monthly quota (number of articles)
- Proofreading the article manually to find spell and grammar mistakes
- Taking screenshots and collecting images for the article
- Uploading the content to WordPress and doing some basic SEO
- Reviewing and updating existing articles (when required)
Other job details
- Salary: Negotiable. Note that your salary will be based on the number of articles you write
- Job type: Work from Home
- Role: Tech content writing
- Location: India only
- Employment: Full time, permanent
Apply for the tech writer job
Send us your details here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can attach your resume and sample work that you’ve done in the past to showcase your writing skills. Add a tagline “Applying for tech writer job” in the subject area of the email.