So you want to know more about us. Here’s everything you need to know!
Geek Instructor is the fastest growing tech blog which publishes useful and in-depth guides on technology, including tricks, tips, news, reviews, how-to tutorials and much more. It’s a place for both newbies and geeks to explore more about tech.
This website is started with an aim to instruct every people and keep them updated with the latest things. We want to build a new online technology portal.
There are tons of other similar and even more popular tech blogs available over the Internet but what makes this blog different is its unique and fresh content.
We are also concerned about user experience. As you might have noticed, the page loading time of our website is really fast. It has easy navigation and responsive design across all browsers and devices.
Geek Instructor is regularly updated with new tutorials every week. The best part about our website is that you can also discuss things and ask your personal problems in the comment box and share them with other like-minded people.
What you will find on Geek Instructor?
Here’s the list of topics you can explore on this blog –
- Android – Read useful app reviews, tricks, tips and how-to tutorials on Android.
- Social Media – Everything you need to know about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, WhatsApp and other social media services.
- Internet – Explore the web world and find new websites. Read security tips that will help you to protect your privacy.
- Google – Learn more about Google and its services including YouTube, Gmail, Blogger, Adsense, Analytics, Webmaster, Google+ and others.
- Blogging – Learn how to start your own blog. From web hosting to domain names to theme customization and SEO, you can find useful guides on Blogger and WordPress blogging platform.
- Windows – Read articles on software reviews, tricks, tips and much more.
Every post published on Geek Instructor is gone through a manual review multiple times and it is well optimized for both readers and search engines. We add proper screenshots, pictures, and videos wherever necessary.
If you want to ask something, you can contact us via form or drop your mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates right in your inbox. You can also connect with this blog on these social sites –