Geek Instructor is the fastest growing tech blog which can be a great platform for you to share your thoughts and knowledge with the world. We are trying to add more valuable content to our blog every day and we will be happy if you will also contribute to it.
What topics you can write
You can post articles on any tech related topic such as Android, iPhone, Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Windows, Blogging, Blogger, WordPress, SEO, AdSense, Analytics and more.
The article could be in any form such as tricks, tips, news, review or how-to tutorial. To get more idea about what kind of articles we post on our blog, you can check our sitemap page.
Note: You are not allowed to promote your product or service in the guest post. If you want to get your product or service reviewed on our blog, you can opt for sponsored post. Please check our advertise page for this service.
Guest post guidelines
Here we have listed some of our guest post guidelines. Make sure that you have followed them before requesting us to review your article.
- The content should be original and unique. Please don’t send us content which is copied from different sources on the web.
- The length of the characters should be more than 800 words at least. Also, try to maintain targeted keyword density between 1% to 3%.
- The title of the article should be simple, attractive, and short in length.
- Make sure to divide the content in various headings and sub-headings. Also, use bullet points and numbers when showing some steps or list.
- Don’t forget to add images, screenshots, and videos in the article wherever necessary. Also, create one cover image for the article with some text written on it.
- Write a short description of around 150 words for the meta description tag.
- You can add links in the article for reference purpose only. We will add nofollow attribute to the external links (except for few authorized sites).
- As mentioned earlier, you are not allowed to promote your product or service in any way.
- There should not be any grammar, spelling, or vocabulary errors in the article. Make sure to proofread the article carefully. You can also use an online tool such as Grammarly to fix such mistakes in the writing.
- Make sure to add your author bio at the end of the article. You can add your personal blog or social media details in the bio. We won’t add nofollow attribute in this link.
- At last, your article should also comply with Blogger Content Policies and Google Prohibited Content Policies.
Submit your article
You can send us your article with a subject line “Guest Post Request” at email@example.com email address.
The article should be in PDF, DOCS or TXT file. You can attach images and screenshots in the email. We will review your article manually and then publish it on our blog if it follows all our guidelines.
Terms and conditions
By posting an article on our blog, you must agree to these terms –
- Once your article is published, you are not allowed to post it on other websites.
- If your article is found to voilate our policies in future, we may edit or delete it without asking for your permission.
We’re hiring a tech writer
If you are looking for a tech writing job where you can work from the comfort of your home, you can apply for the same on our website and join our team. We are looking for tech enthusiasts who have good content writing skills. For more information on this, you can check our job description here: Apply for tech writer job