What about Facebook which can help you to drive a good amount of traffic on your blog instantly? You might be sharing blog posts on your Facebook page manually which is very time-consuming.
There are a few applications available that can help you to share blog posts on your Facebook page automatically. These applications uses your blog’s RSS feed and Facebook APIs to automate the sharing process whenever a blog post is published.
Share Blogger posts on Facebook page using IFTTT app
IFTTT (short for If This Then That) is a free web-based service which helps you to set automatic tasks based on the simple conditional statements. IFTTT connects multiple devices, apps and services to work them together.
The automated tasks in IFTTT are called applets. For example, you can create an applet which sends you an email if it will rain tomorrow. There are so many built-in applets available in IFTTT and you can also create your own.
This step-by-step guide will show you how to setup an IFTTT applet to share your Blogger blog posts on your Facebook page automatically –
- Download and install IFTTT app on your phone or visit IFTTT website.
- Now create a new account. If you have already signed up, login to your account.
- Go to Discover tab and search an Applet named “Share your blog posts on your Facebook page“.
- Open the Blogger applet and tap the “Turn on” button.
- Now you need to login to your Blogger and Facebook account to allow an IFTTT app permissions to access your blog and page.
- Once you have connected both accounts, the next step is to configure the applet settings. This applet will create a link post on your Facebook page. You can change the message and add ingredients (such as PostTitle, PostUrl, PostContent, Labels etc.) from your blog.
You can also change the applet title and enable “Receive notifications…” button if you want to get notified when the applet runs. Finally, tap the “Save” button. That’s it.
Now whenever you will publish a new post on your Blogger blog, this IFTTT applet will automatically share it on your Facebook page.
Share Blogger posts on Facebook page using Dlvr.it
Dlvr.it is another free web-based service which allows you to automatically schedule and post blog posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and more.
Dlvr.it uses your blog’s RSS feed and Facebook APIs to automatically share new blog posts on your Facebook page. Follow this step-by-step guide –
- Visit Dlvr.it website and sign up to create a new account.
- Once you have logged in to your account, go to Feeds > Automated.
- Type the URL of your Blogger blog and add its RSS feed.
- After this, click “Next: Connect Social” button.
- Now connect to your Facebook account and select a Facebook page where you want to share your blog posts.
- Finally, tap the “Start posting” button. That’s it.
So these are two methods to share your Blogger blog posts on your Facebook page automatically. If are facing any problem in setting up these apps, let us know in the comment section below.