These apps collect data from the targeted phone without knowledge, which makes some people think that it is for unethical purposes only. But, most people use these monitoring apps to keep an eye on their kids and track them. However, some of them use these apps to track their work staff. That too happens with the consent of the person who you want to monitor. These monitoring apps help to protect data, increase productivity, provide safety from online threats, and much more.
According to many XNSPY reviews, XNSPY is a verified monitoring app to fulfill your parental and employee monitoring requirements. If you think all the spying apps serves illegal purposes then, you are wrong here. XNSPY has stated clearly on their website that you can use the software for ethical purposes only. Any illegal activity will result in its consequences. Such apps mostly require an agreement of consent of the third party that you will monitor. However, if you are a parent of a kid who is still under 18, you do not need their permission to track their activities.
XNSPY offers an array of advanced features to its users. However, this set of functions may vary according to the device. Let’s take a look at the features which each device (Android and IOS) supports.
Features that work for android devices
- Watch-lists and direct alerts (locations, words, emails, contacts)
- Remote control
- Phone logs monitoring (incoming, outgoing, missed along with contacts)
- IM monitoring and blocking apps (iMessage, WhatsApp, Skype, Tinder, Viber, LINE, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Instagram photos)
- Internet browsing history with bookmarked pages
- Remote screenshots
- Wi-Fi connections log
- Record calls and the surroundings
- Surround recording
- GPS tracking with the advanced feature, geo-fencing
- Apps Management
- Mobile activity reports (top 5 call durations, top 5 callers, top 10 browsed sites)
- Monitor keystrokes
- Saved photos and videos
- Free updates & 100% stealth mode
- A web-based control panel
Features that work for IOS
- Calls log monitoring
- GPS location tracking
- Save multimedia
- Track emails
- Remote commands (factory reset, Phone lock)
- All text messages (incoming, outgoing)
- WhatsApp Messages
- iMessage conversations
- View Location History
- View contacts
- Internet browsing history and bookmarks
- Watch-lists and Alerts (words, contacts, texts)
- Stored photos
XNSPY offers two subscription plans, and each subscription plan has a different set of features. The Basic version costs USD 4.99 per month, while the Premium version will cost you USD 7.49 each month.
If you want to get your hands on all the offered features, you will have to buy the premium version. It supports all the functions.
Now that you know the available features of each device. Let us look at its installation procedure of XNSPY for each device.
How to Install XNSPY on Android
Here is the step-to-step guide on how you can install the software on Android devices (Phones or tablets.)
- Visit the website of XNSPY and choose a suitable subscription.
- You will then receive an email containing your XNSPY account and password details. This email will provide you a full installation guide.
- You will use the provided URL in the email to continue the installed process.
- Once you have entered the URL, the software will start downloading. You can check the remaining installation period on the notification bar.
- Once the downloading completes, it will show you the file name “Appv2.apk.” Tap on it to open.
- It will open a dialogue box. Select setting and turn on the “Allow from this source” to continue.
- Then press “Install” for XNSPY installation on the device.
- Once the installation completes, open it.
- A battery optimization dialogue will appear. Choose “Allow”.
- Few other dialogue boxes will open up. Allow Android Auto Permission.
- Allow the device location.
- Then, you will have to enter the activation code from the email that you have received at your email address. Read all the terms and privacy policies and then accept.
- Press “Start” and continue the installation.
- Press “Proceed” to Enable Android Auto from the Proceeding Accessibility screen.
- Then choose “Proceed” and tap on Android Auto and turn on the “Allow usage tracking”.
- Continue and enable Android Auto from the Notification Access and choose “Allow”.
- Proceed and tap on “Activate this device administrator” at the bottom.
- A dialogue box will appear here, choose “Don’t show again” and select “Start Now”.
- Now choose “Proceed” and allow all the Auto permissions (If you have already allowed all the permissions, you will not see the dialogue boxes again.)
- Now choose “Start Monitoring” to start your monitoring journey.
How to Install XNSPY on iOS
Now, let us walk you through the installation process of XNSPY on an iOS device. XNSPY has the most user-friendly interface. With XNSPY customer review, you can see that it has the most effortless installation procedure. It provides installation on a No-jailbreak device.
Let us show you to process to install XNSPY on iPhone without jail-break. Before starting the installation, make sure you have access to the targeted iCloud credentials. The targeted device should have iCloud enabled, and you should have the email that has your XNSPY account credentials. You will have to open the iCloud manually if it is not.
- After buying the subscription and receiving your XNSPY ID and password details, open the website of XNSPY.
- Log in to your account by using the provided ID and password.
- Choose your platform by tapping on “iOS (no jailbreak)”.
- Tap on the setting icon or “iCloud Settings”.
- Now enter the required iCloud credentials of the targeted device.
- You may have to provide the 2fa code.
- Once you have entered the iCloud details, you can then see all of the devices that use the same iCloud.
- Choose the phone or iPad that you want to monitor from the list of the devices that will appear.
- Now select “Finish” and save the settings.
- You can now monitor all the data (Call logs, Messages, Social media apps, Multimedia files, and much more) from the control panel.
If you are planning to buy Xnspy, now you know that XNSPY supports every device. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. It runs with Android versions 4.0 and above. And for iOS devices, it is compatible with iOS devices running on version 6 and above.