If we move back in the past, you may remember the old days when we used to use 1GB of data for a month. Can you imagine that now? Nowadays, even 2GB of data is not enough for a single day. One of the reasons why there is so much rise in the data usage is because of the change in the internet speed. The whole internet experience has changed over the last few years.
Most applications and websites don’t care about your data usage now, instead they are focused on providing better user experience with good graphics and high quality rendering of images and videos. If you monitor your data usage, you would notice that most of your internet data is used in watching YouTube videos, Instagram reels, and downloading media on WhatsApp.
Did your daily data also get exhausted on your Airtel mobile number way before completing the day? If this happens, your internet speed would get so slow that you can’t even load a simple webpage. Sometimes you may need to access the internet after your daily data is finished. For this, you will need to recharge your Airtel mobile number with extra data. This is what we are going to discuss in this tutorial. So let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Airtel 4G data booster plans after daily limit
Currently, there are 5 data vouchers available on Airtel for getting extra data after you have exhausted your daily data limit. The most cheap is priced at Rs. 48 which gives 3GB data. On the other hand, the most expensive one is priced at Rs. 401 which gives 30GB data. With some data plans, you will get some additional benefits also such as Disney + Hotstar VPI, Hellotunes, Wynk Music Premium, etc.
The validity of these data plans is same as your existing pack or until you exhaust them. If we talk about Jio 4G data vouchers and compare them with Airtel, there is very much difference. Unfortunately, Airtel doesn’t offer cheap data booster plans like Jio in Rs. 11 or Rs. 21. Also, the price is little high on Airtel as for the same price Jio is offering more data.
How to recharge Airtel with extra data after daily limit
There are two ways you can recharge your Airtel mobile number with extra data that can be used after you have finished your daily data. This can be done either by using the Airtel app or Airtel website. Below we have discussed both methods in detail –
Get extra data on Airtel using Airtel app
In this method, we will use Airtel’s official app to get extra data recharge on your mobile number. Here’s a step-by-step guide that you need to follow –
- Download and install the Airtel app on your iPhone or Android device. You can find it on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Open the Airtel app and complete the initial setup. You will need to give access to some permissions on your phone and verify your phone number with OTP.
- Click the Recharge now option or tap the indian rupee button from the menu at the bottom.
- Now you will see a list of data packs. Scroll the menu at the top and go to Data tab. This is where you will find all Airtel data voucher plans. Click the one you want to buy.
- Select payment option – In the next step, you have to choose the payment method you want to use. There are various options available-
- My cards – Under this section, you will see you saved cards. You can also add a new Debit/Credit/ATM card from here.
- Wallets – Here you can use your online wallets to pay for the recharge such as Amazon Pay or Paytm.
- UPI – You can use UPI apps like AirtelUPI, PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM app to complete the payment.
- NetBanking – This is the last option in which you can use NetBanking service from your bank to pay Pay recharge.
- Once the payment is complete, you will get extra data on your Airtel mobile number which you can use after you have exhausted your daily data.
Get data booster on Airtel using Airtel website
You can also use Airtel website to recharge your mobile number with data booster pack and get extra data. The steps are almost the same as for the Airtel app that we have discussed above. Here’s what you have to do –
- Go to the Airtel website.
- Choose Prepaid option and enter your mobile number. Then tap the Recharge button.
- Now click Browse Packs option and then select the extra data voucher plan you want to add on your mobile number.
- Next, you have to choose the payment method and complete the payment to purchase the data plan. That’s it.
So these are two methods by which you can get extra data on your Airtel mobile number after you have your exhausted daily data. If you are facing any problems, you can share it with in the comment section below. Let us know which data booster plan you find suitable for yourself. Also, which one is better between Jio and Airtel when it comes to data vouchers. Stay on the website and explore more interesting articles.