Some of you may ask when would someone need to create a fake WhatsApp chat. Well, there is no reason at all except doing it for fun purposes. For example, you can prank your friends or you can create a fake conversation of celebrities and popular figures to make memes.
When creating a fake WhatsApp chat, you can set a profile picture, send messages from both sides, and customize other things like last seen, message status, timestamp, etc. There are various methods by which you can create fake WhatsApp conversations on both Android and iPhone/iOS. Let’s start with the first method!
Use Fake Chat Maker app on Android
Out of so many apps that we found on Google Play Store, we recommend Fake Chat Maker as it is the most advance fake WhatsApp chat creator. It looks almost similar to the real WhatsApp. Let’s discuss about the features and drawbacks of this application –
Features of this app
- You can import contacts from your phone or create new users manually.
- You can edit the profile of your WhatsApp contacts as you wish by changing their profile picture, about (bio), phone number, last seen text, and more.
- You can send messages from both sides and change their status and delivery time easily.
- The app supports all WhatsApp media files including photos, videos, and voice messages.
- It also supports WhatsApp emojis.
- You can change the background wallpaper of the chats.
- You can apply dark mode theme.
- You can create fake WhatsApp calls.
- You can create fake WhatsApp status.
- You can create fake WhatsApp group chats also.
Drawbacks of this app
To avoid the misuse of the application, the developer has added a watermark on the chat screen. However, you can remove it easily by editing the screenshot and drawing over the watermark with the same background color. There is a watermark on WhatsApp calls also which is quite hard to remove.
Use ChatsFake for WhatsApp on iPhone
For iPhone users, there is an app available called ChatsFake for WhatsApp. This app will allow you to create fake WhatsApp chats with the WhatsApp’s iPhone UI. You can customize almost everything as you wish from creating a custom profile to changing the chat status (online, typing, or last seen) and controlling both parts of the conversation.
You can add text, images, and audios in the chat. Other than that, you can also use WhatsApp emojis. ChatsFake for WhatsApp is a very good application overall for creating fake WhatsApp conversations. You will not notice any difference in it from the real WhatsApp chats. Moreover, the app also supports Facebook Messenger.
Create fake chat on WhatsApp manually
You can also create fake WhatsApp conversations manually without using any third-party app. For this method, you need another phone with an active WhatsApp account. You can take your friend’s, sibling’s, or parent’s phone. Follow this step-by-step guide –
- Change contact name – The first thing you need to do is to change the name of the contact on your phone. Here contact refers to the phone number of another person (whose phone you have taken) that you have saved on your phone. You have to change its name to the person whose fake conversation you want to create. This can be done easily from the Contacts app so we don’t need to tell you how to do it.
- Change profile picture – Next, you have to download the profile picture of the person whose fake chat you are creating. For this, read our guide on how to download WhatsApp profile picture. After that, set that profile picture on the WhatsApp of whichever phone you have taken. This will make that person appear as it if is someone else.
- Create fake WhatsApp chat – Once you have set up everything, you are ready to create fake conversation. As you have both phones in your hand, just send messages between them as you want your fake chat conversation to appear and finally take the screenshot of the chat to save it on your phone.
With this method, you can also create fake WhatsApp status, voice call, and video call. Once you have completed your task, don’t forget to revert back the changes of contact name and profile picture. This method is undoubtedly the best way to create fake WhatsApp chats that look real but it is way more tedious as you have to do everything manually. Another drawback of this method is that you can’t change the time stamp and date of the messages.
Use an online tool to create fake WhatsApp chats
The last method to create fake WhatsApp chats is by using an online tool. Out of all methods, this one is the most easiest as you don’t have to download any third-party app. Moreover, it also doesn’t require two phones. There are a couple of fake WhatsApp chat generator tools available on the internet. We personally liked this one from a website called Fake Details. Here are some features of this tool –
- You can choose the OS manually (Android and iPhone).
- It supports WhatsApp Web version also.
- You can upload the profile picture.
- Apart from the status and messages, you can also change the phone time and battery percent.
- You can see the live preview of your fake conversation.
- The image is downloaded in full HD quality.
So these are some methods which you can use to create fake WhatsApp conversations on both iPhone or Android device. You can use any of them based on your personal preference. All methods are free. To give us your feedback about this guide, drop your comments below.
Disclaimer: This guide is for fun purpose only. For example, you can use it to prank your friends. We don’t encourage our readers to create someone’s fake WhatsApp chat for misleading others. Please don’t misuse this information in any way. If you do so, only you will be responsible for the negative consequences. Good luck!