- A new bug on Instagram reels is causing videos to stuck at 0 views.
- The views don’t update even after two or three days of posting the video.
- The video is getting likes and comments, only the views aren’t updating.
Recently, a lot of Instagram users have reported an error in reels that their videos are stuck at 0 views. Instagram isn’t updating the views count on the video even after several hours, however, the video is getting likes and comments as usual. If you are also facing this issue on your reels, you are not the only unlucky person.
We all know about Instagram Reels which have been in the trend for so long soon after TikTok got banned in India. Instagram Reels allow users to upload short-videos on the platform like on TikTok. If we talk about stats, reels have got more engagement on Instagram as compared to normal posts. With such a huge number of active users from all over the world, reels have given a great opportunity for everyone to target their niche audience and build online presence.
Getting views is the main concern for people uploading their videos on Instagram reels. The most annoying thing for anyone would be to see 0 views on their videos. Various articles on the internet have suggested methods to fix this Instagram reels issue but none of them promises to work. Some people even tried to delete their videos and re-upload them again but unluckily the problem doesn’t get fixed.
We came up with this article to help you know everything about this issue. Starting from why Instagram is not updating views on your reels to how you can fix your views stuck at 0, we will cover almost everything on this topic. Now without further discussion, let’s get started!
Why Instagram reels are stuck at 0 views
The reason why your views are stuck at 0 on reels is because of some Instagram bug. As you may already know, thousands of videos are uploaded on Instagram reels every day. Sometimes Instagram systems fail to update your views. There is no specific reason why this happens but most probably it is caused by a bug which occurs due to heavy server load. If you are thinking that there is some problem at your end like in your Instagram app or smartphone, then you are absolutely wrong.
How to fix Instagram reels stuck at 0 views
Now let’s discuss about the possible ways you can fix this issue on your Instagram reels. Speaking frankly, there is nothing you can do to fix your videos stuck at 0 views. As this problem is caused by a bug on the server-end, so only Instagram can fix it, however, there are few things that you can try –
- Update Instagram app – You might be using an older version of the Instagram app on your smartphone. Instagram bring new updates quite frequently to fix bugs and issues on its app. You can check for a new update from the app store on your iPhone or Android device. If there is an update available, then make sure to install it immediately.
- Clear cached data – To fix any kind of technical glitch in the app from your side, you can try clearing the cached data of the Instagram app, however, this is not guaranteed to work. To clear cached data, simply go to Settings > Apps > Instagram. Then go to Storage and tap the Clear Cache button. That’s it.
- Re-login your account – Some people have suggested to logout your Instagram account and then re-login it again to update views on your reels video which are stuck at 0. Again, this is not promised to work 100% but you can give it a try. It can also help you figure out if there is any network problem on your device. Sometimes your internet connection isn’t working properly and that’s also when Instagram can’t update views on your reels.
- Try a different phone – It might be possible that Instagram is showing 0 views only on your smartphone due to some technical glitch or network issue. You can use a different phone to cross-check this thing.
- Wait for some time – The last thing you can do is to wait until this bug get fixed by the Instagram team. Being one of the most popular social media platforms, Instagram is concerned even for a very small issue. The company aims to fix bugs as soon as possible. This problem is reported by a lot of users so you can expect it to get fixed soon.
If you are planning to delete your video and then re-upload it again, then we would suggest you not to do that as it won’t fix the problem. Again, we would like to mention that this is a bug on Instagram so it can’t be fixed from your end. That’s pretty much everything you need to about this new bug on Instagram reels which makes your videos stuck at 0 views. Do you have any questions in your mind? Feel free to share it in the comments below.
1 thought on “Fix Instagram Reels Stuck at Zero Views”
When Instagram fix the problem, is it expected to count the viewers retrospectively